Saturday 31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!


I hope you're all having a great Halloween. I'm not up to much (as per usual) but decided to see what scary films were available to buy at the local used DVD shop. Last year I watched the special edition of the Shining and had a brilliant time, especially with the sound turned up and the lights off!

My search quickly ended when I found 'Street Fighter' for just £2. Its not Sonny Chiba's film 'The Street Fighter' (which is great fun) nor the pretty awesome Manga... its the 1994 Van Damme version! It's truly 'shocking', but obviously not in a Halloween way, just in a "how did they get this so wrong?" way.


Raul Julia (who plays the evil warlord M.Bison) died before the film was finished. For a bit of fun, try to spot the scenes where they used a body double for him and shout out "ZOMBIE!".



As I'm on the subject of Street Fighter, here's a classic scene from Jackie Chan's film 'City Hunter'. Enjoy!