Sunday 25 October 2009

My 4 Tier Rating System


Ever since starting this site I wanted to have a rating system in place. Friends of mine will know I created a 4 tier rating system a few months ago using the Superman films as a reference.

Its really simple, if something is excellent you could say it's 'Superman - The Movie' or use any reference to that movie, such as specific character names i.e. Zod.

If something is really awful you could say its 'Superman 4' or 'Quest for Peace', Nuclear Man etc.

(you can figure out the bits in between for yourself!)

And that's the basis for the rating system. I've only chosen the Christopher Reeve films, the Brandon Routh one doesn't count.

Try it yourself. It can be applied to literally everything (not just movies) and I think it works really well!